Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The best thing I've done for ME

It's been a few days since I've posted to my personal blog and want to catch you up on what's been happening here at "Chez Sandy":

  • Fern (trainer) and I have upped my sessions to 3 times a week rather than twice. I just came from him and he absolutely TORTURED me today -- more on that later.
  • DH (darling hubby) and I are getting ready for a week's vacation in New Hampshire (nothing better for hiking and gorgeous fall foliage!) -- we leave on Friday.
  • While I haven't dropped much in actual pounds, my body is shifting -- I've lost 2.5% body fat and am able to wear a pair of jeans I last wore while working for Corporate in 2003 (WHOO HOO!).
  • My 90 Day Intensive program is going great! The $500 savings bonus is good through September 22nd and I'm getting fabulous feedback!
I woke up this morning not really wanting to work out (despite the great results above), went to cancel only to find that I had no phone or internet service (cable was down) and took that as a sign that I had better get my butt there.

And now for the workout...

300 bosu ball jumps
10 minutes on stair stepper
1 mile on treadmill (at incline)
30 minutes on arc trainer
and 150 squats into 8lb medicine ball thruster

and we've determined that I'm not eating enough. I apparently need SIX meals a day and not the 2-3 I've been enjoying...oh...and, I need to be getting about 3 times the protein I'm getting.

I love having someone who can look at what I'm doing, what's working and not, and tweak it for me so I get optimal results. Hiring a trainer was the best thing I've done for my health AND my business.

If you're looking for a a mentor for your business, you may want to check out my Online Business Mentoring Program which starts soon (and early bird savings end even sooner)!

No comments: