Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kicking it up a notch

LOL...I feel like an "Emeril Live" commercial with his "kick it up a notch", but that's exactly what happened in my session with my trainer today.

He inspired me to go further, faster than I've ever gone before (oh no, now I sound like the Six Million Dollar Man preview -- yep, showing my age here!).

We called it a day after 20 minutes on the arc trainer, 275 situps on the little half-ball thingie (it's a technical term) and 75 barbell squats -- all done in 43 minutes. I was cruisin...

It was "easy" in the sense that Fern asked me about my business -- he's always amazed by what I do -- and I just chatted and chatted and didn't even realize I was working out. In fact, I did an extra 25 situps because I just kept chatting.

It's so great to do what you love!

No comments: