Wednesday, August 13, 2008

YEAH! I survived!

It's official...Fern hasn't killed me (yet) -- although tomorrow we're working on legs. OUCH!

My body boycotted all things exercise-related this morning and I woke up too late to swim (the little kids have swim lessons starting at 8:15) and, given that I couldn't lift my laptop this morning from yesterday's "fun", my body shared that no weights would be involved today.

I did, however take Sasha for a leisurely 1/2 mile walk -- Fern wouldn't count it as cardio, but I'm counting it (there was mild sweating involved -- we were in the sun after all!). :-)

Thanks so much all the emails and recounts of your own versions of "Fern". I'll be posting a picture of him later today -- I keep one in the house as motivation when I don't feel like getting up and out. What (or who) keeps you motivated when you're just not in the mood?

Off to make my morning juice (spinach, carrots, apple, orange and fresh blueberries picked last night) and then answer some more coaching questions from my survey (you can take it here) -- I'm answering the questions in a "Dear Sandy" format and you can catch up on them on my small business and marketing blog if you're interested.

With love and abundance,

Sandy :-)

No comments: