Thursday, August 21, 2008

A day in Provincetown, Cape Cod



My husband surprised me by taking a day off this past Monday and whisking me to Provincetown (or P-town as it's known here) for a day of walking around and simply enjoying the ocean air.


It was so much fun to just "get away" and play hookie for a day. It's funny...I love to take pictures, but have a bigger digital camera with the super zoom lens (WHY did I bring Jerry with me when I purchased) and so only took it out while on the pier and never took photos of all the interesting sites which P-town is known for.

Soooo, as a present for this morning's workout which Fern (my trainer) told me was "BEST EVER", I'm purchasing a sleek little digital camera which can fit in the back pocket of the jeans I bought the other night (one size smaller than usual, I might add!) :-)

If you can recommend a great little digital camera, I'd love to hear about it. I'm leaning towards a Kodak, Nikon Coolpix or Canon.

1 comment:

Hemant Saluja said...

I like your background photos. It is good. Your love always stays in your life.

===================================
Yash
look4ward