Friday, August 15, 2008

TGIF...I usually work out especially hard on Thursdays (see yesterday's post) and so Fridays are a complete and total reprieve from the gym UNLESS I feel like swimming.

This morning, I felt like sleeping. :-)

Regardless of whether or not I go to the gym, I still take Sasha (aka "pretty girl") for her morning rehab walk. Sasha had a full hip replacement last October and so she gets special "Mommy & Me" walks without the other two dogs. We've both come to treasure our early morning quiet walks -- we tend to see very few people and several birds and bunnies (can you feel Sasha's giddiness?)!

After our walk (all birds, no bunnies), DH (darling hubby) and I spent some time in the garden -- he's got an amazing "red" thumb for growing tomatoes. We have some that are the size of little pumpkins.

And while I take most Fridays off, I've been on tons of calls this week and am a little behind in my emails, so...here I sit devouring watermelon and about to tackle email (my goal is to have an EMPTY email box every Friday).

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Paralegal Mentor said...

Sandy...I love my Canon PowerShot SD1000. Have had it for about a year and it takes great pictures. Best of all, it's small enough to slip into my pocket so it's available whenever a good shot comes along. I used it last week when I came FACE TO FACE with Vince Vaughn!

Vicki Voisin, The Paralegal Mentor
www.paralegalmentor.com