Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Webcam 101...not sure I'm liking this

I'm being interviewed for a video that's going up on YouTube tomorrow and have been playing around with my Logitech Pro 9000 webcam tonight.

It's pretty humbling to continuously catch myself either looking down (think "multiple chins" here) or speaking with my hands (I'm Italian -- what can I say?).

While the eating right and exercising have been going phenomenally (although I didn't do as much exercising as I should have), the webcam is pretty unforgiving when it comes to my chin. :-(

Okay, back to practicing posture. Looks like we're going into video!

1 comment:

David G Carpenter said...

Look straight into the camera with your engaging smile, and your sparkling personality will outshine any fleeting imperfections. l